What data do we collect?
We collect the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address etc.)
- Car vehicle registration numbers that you enter
- Number plate photographs associated with ANPR searches
- Connection details (IP addresses, browser/app versions etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register an account
- Search for vehicle details
- Submit a photo for an ANPR search
- Voluntarily provide feedback via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- Manage your account
- Email you with special offers on our services we think you may like.
- Provide identification vehicle information
- Perform ANPR lookups
How do we store your data?
We use technical and organisational security measures to protect all personal information that is supplied by you and managed by us against manipulation, loss, destruction, and access by any third party. We are continually improving our security measures in line with advancements in technological developments.
We would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Internet Services Ltd for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us